Temporary Bins or Dumpsters are great for clean up projects or when you have a large volume of material due to a special project or delivery. Here are a few pieces of info that make a Temporary Bin project go smoothly.
If you require a temporary bin at your site please have the following information available:
1) Delivery date - do you need a specific time for your delivery? Keep in mind most haulers typically can't guarantee a precise time.
2) Pick up date - if you know now, if not we can determine this later.
3) Any empty and returns in between - (if you know these in advance, if not you can book these as you go with 24 hours notice)
4) Size of the bin required - we can help with sizes and dimensions.
5) Site contact with name and phone number - really important if driver needs special instructions on where to place the bin.
6) Where on-site would you like the bin to be delivered - a photo is awesome!
7) What materials will be going inside the bin - don't lie :) Banned materials show up when the bin is dumped so let's make a plan to ensure that your load won't end up being refused or incur banned material fees.